This position is responsible for the
Company’s external financial reporting function, including SEC and government
reporting for multiple registrants/entities. This position is also responsible
for establishing and driving adherence to accounting policy throughout the
organization. This is a high-visibility, challenging position that will
provide a broad overview of a dynamic, seven billion-dollar multinational
- Leads the external reporting effort to ensure that the
financial reporting is in compliance with SEC and U.S. GAAP regulations
including the preparation of the Company’s financial statements on Form
10-K, 10-Q and registration statements.
- Provides U.S. GAAP support to the Divisional and
Corporate Finance leaders.
- Assists with the annual external audit and serves as a
liaison between the Company and external auditors to resolve complex
accounting and reporting issues
- Oversees and supervises the daily activities and
professional development of the External Reporting Senior Financial
- A member of the Financial Accounting Policy and
Procedure Committee that assists in establishing and driving adherence to
policy throughout the organization.
- Conducts accounting technical research and writes issue
memos for accounting and disclosure matters.
- Maintenance of the SOX 404 documentation and related
testing for the financial reporting cycle.
- Ensures compliance with governmental census reporting
- Collaborates with the investor relations department in
the preparation of Company press releases.
- Special projects as needed.
- Reports to the Director of Financial Reporting
- Five to eight years of accounting experience, including
three to six years of supervisory experience
- Experience in external financial reporting/SEC
reporting is required.
- Possesses strong knowledge of US GAAP and SEC
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- CPA Certification
- B.S. in Accounting
- Masters of Accounting PreferredManager